If you are interested in applying for any of the roles advertised please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Title: Heating Installation Team (1, 2 or 3 Person)
Location: Various – Northwest Based
We have a sub-contracting opportunity for a 1, 2 or 3 person team of Heating Installers – MUST BE Gas Safe qualified Heating Installer with minimum 2 years’ experience within the industry.
As the work is based around the North West area, a Company vehicle will be provided for business use only – therefore at least 1 of the Team must have a driving license (minimal points accepted, but MUST be disclosed as part of application). Typical duties may include full central heating installations, combi swaps and boiler replacements. Must be able to supply ACS Certification at interview. Rates negotiable based on experience, ability and performance, day rates and price work.
Self-employed people are responsible for paying their own National Insurance Contributions and Tax
Job Title: Service & Breakdown Engineer(s)
Location: Knowsley HQ – Northwest Based
Provided: Company Van and Uniform
- Minimum NVQ3 / SVQ3 City and Guilds or equivalent in plumbing and heating related occupations
- Current ACS Gas Qualifications CCN1, CENWAT1, CPA1 & CKR1
- Additional LPG, HTR1 are an advantage, but not a requirement
- Self-motivated, organised and able to manage modest paperwork volumes
- It is essential for applicant to be Gas Safe registered.
Person Spec – Behaviours:
- Must have previous experience of a similar role in a Social Housing environment carrying out servicing on domestic boilers and appliances.
- Outstanding attitude towards customer care ensuring a courteous approach is adapted at all times paying particular attention to detail whilst protecting clients’ property.
- Have a flexible approach to working hours.
- Strictly adhere to Health and Safety procedures and all relevant Industry Regulations.
- Have a Professional approach to work and be able to resolve problems quickly and efficiently, with the ability to adapt to situations and proactively work to achieve personal and company goals.
- Provide guidance, support and any instruction for trainee Engineers who may work within your team when required
- Carry out any other reasonable duties within the role, which may be allocated from time to time.
- Full driving license (with a maximum of 6 points).